Parcels consist of personal items, commercial items or gifts to be send internationally.
Rate and Services:
- Courier Parcel Service
- Airmail Parcel Service
- SAL Parcel Service
- Minimum Weight – 2kg.
- Maximum Weight – 30kg.
- Sizes- should be 1.50 meters for any one dimension.
- Every parcel should be made up securely for conveyance over long distances, transshipped or handled many times, or protected against major changes in climate or temperature, etc., and packed in a way not to endanger the health of the handling officials.
- Should not fall within the list of Prohibited Items in the Post
- Whether sending a small sample or a large commercial order, you need to complete customs documentation.
- Senders of parcels are liable for the proper packaging of the contents of parcels to ensure they arrive in good condition.
- Samoa Post is not liable if damage is caused by inadequate packing.
- Compensation for total loss or damaged parcels varies according to the content of the parcel, with a maximum of $150.00.
- If you are unsure, if your item is prohibited or not, please check with list of prohibited items in the appropriate page.